Wednesday, July 18, 2007

you do doodle too


you do doodle too
Originally uploaded by anongrrl


BIO | PORTFOLIO | BLOG | LINKS | SHOP

i am working on a site re-design. i'm going hand illustration all the way. here's a sample of the nav bar and what it's going to look like. (you know, i should really just hire someone to do my layout with my own graphics. but i'm going to do it myself. it's tedious, but i will get it to where i like it eventually. as everyone knows, i do this about once a year. the idea is to get something fun so i can stop re-designing, and just concentrate on adding content.

too cute? just right? please leave me your thoughts. you can also look at the first edition of the bar and see the difference, and also check out what one page looked like straight out of my sketchbook.

No comments: