Friday, August 24, 2007

cloth paper scissors - sept/oct 2007


cps_recipecard_sept2007issu
Originally uploaded by anongrrl


and so it begins. the initiative to get my artwork into magazines. hey, it worked! how cool is that?! i had a lot of fun doing this swap, as you may recall. my card was published, but i had no idea until today. i received a card from another swapper, and figured that was that.

i went out to check the mail, on my way to the grocery, and found an stuffed envie. i was puzzled, not recognizing the address, as i was expecting some buttons from kateblack (www.badbuttons.com), but that's not what i got! inside was a comp copy of CPS! i kinda went... huh? why am i... oh! right. i love surprises like these.

2 comments:

Zhenia said...

Awesome! I hope that this is just the start of some magazine exposure for your work.

nicci said...

thanks! =) me too... i love magazines. i would actually love to work for one. muah ah ah.